Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year...or is that Halloween?


Sorry for the absence. Between the holidays and the fact that my computer gave up the ghost so I was without access to any photos or software for awhile, I apologize. The family got an early Xmas present...new computer...and I'm back in business! Now that the holiday crazies are over, I promise to be a better poster :-)
This Halloween card was made for a recent pub call, but didn't get the love. I love bright colors, so I was happy with how this card turned out. The embossed cardstock is Bazzil, the paper and die cut are Doodlebug, the brad is Paper Studio and the sentiment sticker is SRM. I was at Archiver's recently and loaded up on their sentiment stickers, so you'll be seeing a lot in future posts I'm sure.

I'll also be back tomorrow with the January Creative Charms Kit and Deal of the Month. Have a great New Year's Eve and stay safe!

No comments: